200 hrs yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA, based on Hatha, Ashtanga & Iyengar Yoga organized by RYS 200, 300 in Rishikesh. We offer both beginner and advanced level yoga students for the excellent yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Our yoga teacher training courses provide a deep & right Knowledge to the students of yogic Science. The yoga students comes here from various countries like USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Russia, France, Spain, Germany, Brazil and many other countries.
Thousands of students come every year from all over the world in Rishikesh to know & improve the level of himself in Physical, mental as well as Spirituals aspects. We welcome all of them who are the beginner or advanced in their practise of yoga for the TTC at Yoga Village Rishikesh. They can transform themselves by join our 4 week program. Who have experienced the true meaning of yoga, they can know very well through our deep, right and positive method to teach yoga. This course is created for individuals, who have the ambition of becoming yoga teacher, but is also best for anyone wish to further expand their yoga practice. These yoga programs create calmness, contemplation and positivity in the mind. Our well experienced teachers will provide the guidance for this course. When the students will go back then they will bring the knowledge, experience and confidence of such a level that they can face any problems in their life, as a yogi or as a human being.
200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course Overview
1. Recitation of Mantra Chanting
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate the vibrations within the body and the mind, which is very helpful to connect yourself with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- 1- Ganesh Mantra
- 2- Guru Mantra (Prayer to guru)
- 3- Shakti Mantra
- 4- Adiyogi Shiv Mantra
- 5- Shanti Mantra
- 6- Anna purna stotra (Meal time prayer)
- 7-Mangalacharan mantra
- 8- Maha-Mratyunjay mantra
- 9- Gayatri mantra
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)
Asanas are very helpful in a proper guidance to increase strength, flexibility and balance in the body. By the help of asanas, we can make our joints strong, muscles flexible & toned, as well as can gain lot of health benefits.
- Surya Namaskar (Classical Sun salutation) and Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- Alignment, Assist Adjustment & Modification for the following Asanas
- 1. Warrior I – Virbhadrasana I
- 2. Warrior II - Virbhadrasana II
- 3. Extended Triangle – Utthita Trikonasana
- 4. Wide-angle Forward Bend – Prasarita Padottanasana
- 5. Garland – Malasan
- 6. Seated Wide-angle Forward Bend – Upavistha Konasana
- 7. Bound Angle – Baddha Konasana
- 8. Monkey Pose – Hanumanasana
- 9. King Pigeon – Rajakapotasana
- 10. Cobra – Bhujangasana
- 11. Upward Facing Dog – Udhrva Mukha Svasana
- 12. Fish Pose – Matsyasana
- 13. Bridge – Setu Bhandasana
- 14. Camel – Ustrasana
- 15. Dancer's Pose – Natarajasana
- 16. Chair Pose – Utkatasana
- 17. Tree – Vrkshasana
- 18. Eagle – Garudasana
- 19. Warrior III – Virbhadrasana III
- 20. Extended Hand to Big Toe – Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- 21. Revolved Triangle – Parivrtta Trikonasana
- 22. Standing Forward Fold – Uttanasana
- 23. Seated Forward Fold – Paschimottanasana
- 24. Head to Knee Pose –Janu Sirsasana
- 25. Half Lord of the Fishes – Ardha Matsyendrasana
- 26. Cow-faced – Gomukhasana
- 27. Boat – Navasana
- 28. Supta Viarasana – Reclining Hero
- 29. Supported shoulderstand – Salamba Sarvangasana
- 30. Plough – Halasana
- 31. Downward Facing Dog – Adho Mukha Svanasana
- 32. Four Limbed Staff – Chaturanga Dandasana
- 33. Supported headstand – Salamba Sirsasana
Alignment, Assist, Adjustment & Modification
I- Surya Namaskar A
II- Surya Namaskar B
Full Primary Series:
- 1. Padangusthasana(big toe pose)
- 2. Pada Hasthasana(hands under feet)
- 3. Utthita Trikonasana(triangle pose)
- 4. Parivritta Trikonasana(revolved triangle)
- 5. Utthita Parsvakonasana(extended side angle pose)
- 6. Parivritta Parsvakonasana(revolved side angle pose)
- 7. Prasarita Padottanasana(wide leg forward fold)
- 8. Parsvottanasana(side intense stretch)
- 9. Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana(extended hand to big toe)
- 10. Ardha Baddha Padma Uttanasana(half bound lotus intense stretch)
- 1. Utkatasana(chair pose)
- 2. Virabhadrasana I(warrior I)
- 3. Virabhadrasana II(warrior II)
- 4. Dandasana(staff pose)
- 5. Paschimottanasana(west intense stretch)
- 6. Purvottasana(east intense stretch)
- 7. Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana(half bound lotus west intense stretch)
- 8. Trianga Mukaikapada Paschimottanasana(1 leg folded back, forward fold)
- 9. Janu Sirsasana(head to knee pose)
- 10. Marichyasana
- 1. Paripurna Navasana(full boat pose)
- 2. Adho Mukha vrkshasana(handstand)
- 3. Bhujapidasana(arm pressure pose)
- 4. Kurmasana(tortoise)
- 5. Supta Kurmasana(reclining tortoise)
- 6. Garbha Pindasana(embryo in the womb)
- 7. Kukkutasana(rooster)
- 8. Baddha Konasana(bound angle)
- 9. Upavishta Konasana(wide angle seated forward fold)
- 10. Supta Konasana(reclining angle pose)
- 1. Supta Padangusthasana(reclining big toe pose)
- 2. Ubhaya Padanghusthasana(both big toes pose)
- 3. Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana(upward facing west intense stretch)
- 4. Setu Bandhasana(bridge building pose)
- 5. Urdhva Dhanurasana(upward bow pose)
- 6. Salamba Sarvangasana(shoulder stand pose)
- 7. Savasana(courpse)
- 8. Salabh Sarvangasana(Shoulder stand)
- 9. Halasana(plough Pose)
- 10. Karnapidasana(ear pressure pose)
- 1. Urdhva Padmasana(upward lotus pose)
- 2. Pindasana in Sarvangasana(embryo pose)
- 3. Matsyasana(fish pose)
- 4. Uttana Padasana(intense stretch feet or legs)
- 5. Sirsasana9headstand)
- 6. Balasana(child’s pose)
- 7. Baddha Padmasana(bound lotus pose)
- 8. Yogimudrasana(energetic lock or seal)
- 9. Tolasana(the uplifting-scales)
- 10. Savasana(corpse)
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique which is very effective for the meditation as well as to awaken the life force. By the help of Pranayama, we can increase our lungs capacity, improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
Introduction of Pranayama , Benefits of pranayama , General guidelines
of different types of Breathing,Yogic Breathing.
Nadi – Sodhana
Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi
Sheetali & Sheetkari
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
Mudras hand & head gestures is an ancient method of yoga to open the blockage in the nadis (life energy flow channels) & to bring the five elements in equilibrium condition. Mudras have the ability to change spiritual and mental characteristics.
Jnana mudra, Sunya Mudra, Apan Mudra, Pran Mudra, Vayu Mudra, Varun Mudra, Prathvi Mudra, Surya Mudra, Lingam Mudra, Chinmaya Mudra, Adi Mudra, Bhairav Mudra, Brahmi Mudra,
Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
The aim of Bandhas to lock the energy (Prana) of the particular areas & use that energy for spiritual awakening during yoga practice. It also strengthens the entire body with lot of benefits.
4. Meditation (Dhyana)
Meditation is a state of mind which brings physically, mentally and spiritually calmness & give control over the mind with, the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Meditation with Breathing Awareness
- Om Chanting / Mantra Chanting Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
5. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
- Kirtan (devotional songs)
- Expantion of mental consciousness
- Tips for concertation
- Silence Practice
Yoga Nidra is a deep sleep which brings relaxation to the mind with awakened consciousness.
• Basic Relaxation
• Tension Relaxation
• Full Body Relaxation
6. Six Yogic Cleansing Techniques (Shatkarma)
Yogic cleansing techniques are very effective to purify the body physically & mentally, it also harmonise the pranas in the nadis. It balance the three doshas in the body.
• Rubber-neti (Cleansing nostrils with a rubber cathedral)
• Rubber-Neti complete with Jalneti
• Trataka with Music (Concentration practice)
• Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
7. Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)
Right knowledge of the physical body will help to prevent any injury during the asanas practice. It give the information ,’how The different system work in our body?’.
• Skeletal System of Human
• Joints and Range of Motion
• Muscular System
• Postural imbalances
• Physiology of Asana
• Back Bend
• Forward Bend
• Organ System
• Body formation according to modern science & Nervous System
• Yoga Benefits for Excretion System
• Yoga Benefits for Endocrine System
• Stress and Homeostasis
• Yoga Benefits for Respiration System
• Yoga Benefits on Human Muscular System
• Physiology of Pranayama
• Physiology of Meditation
8. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
Yoga Philosophy is the major part of yoga. It gives the whole knowledge about the different paths of the yoga with the time periods & give the guidance to follow the path.
• Introduction to yoga & its evolution
• Definition of yoga
• Patanjali yoga sutras
• Different Paths of the yoga(3 Days)
•Yama , Niyama
(4 days) Asanas, Pranayama & Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyan , Samadhi (2 Days)
4 aspects of mind and its functions
• Daily Schedule of a yogi
• Principles of 5 Basic element & 10 Senses
• Pancha – Vayus
• Satva , Rajas & Tamas (Triguna)
• Introduction to chakras and its functions
• Three Doshas
• Introduction & benefits of pranayamas
• Introduction & benefits of mudra, Bandhas
• Effect of the asanas on physical body
• Effects of pranayama on pranmaya Kosha
9. Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)
Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their Cliques and teachers.
10. Teaching Methodology
A yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At World Peace Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
• How to Structure a Yoga Asana Class
• How to teach with the breath
• Teaching Yoga Asana compared to physical exercises
• Verbal Cues
• Modifications and safety guidelines for each Asana
• Assisting Inversions
Assessments are based on:
• Oral Test
What does the course fees include ?
|200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Dates - 2018-2019
1 Fab 2019 to 28 Fab 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1 Mar 2019 to 28 Mar 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1 Apr 2019 to 28 Apr 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1 May 2019 to 28 May 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1 June 2019 to 28 June 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1 July 2019 to 28 July 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1 Aug 2019 to 28 Aug 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1 Sep 2019 to 28 sep 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1 Oct 2019 to 28 Oct 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1 Nov 2019 to 28 Nov 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1 Dec 2019 to 28 Dec 2019 - Fees with accommodation $1500 without accommodation $1000
1- 28 nights shared Accommodation
2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juices and teas
3- Weekend excursions
4- yoga material ( books, yoga mat, etc.)
5- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
What is not included in the course fees ?
1- Private accommodation- 300 USD additional
2- Air-conditioner- 150 USD additional
|Daily Schedule 200 hrs. Yoga TTC
(Monday to Saturday, Sunday Off)
| 6:30 to 6:45 am
Jal Neti(Nasal Cleansing)
| 6:45 to 7:00 am
|7:00 to 8:00 am
| 8:00 to 9:30 am
|9:30 to 10:15 am
|10:15 to 11:15 pm
Yoga Anatomy & Phisiology
|11:15 to 12:30 pm
|12:30 to 1:30 pm
3:00 to 4:00 pm
4:00 to 5:30 pm
|Meditation, Yoga Nidra
5:30 to 6:15 pm
|7:00 to 8:00 pm
We have a walk for the students to the sightseeing of the Rishikesh on saturday morning before the breakfast up to 9:15 am.
All the classes are compulsory only in case of an emergency one can take leave with respective teacher permission prior to the class.
Code of conducts for the Students
- Smoking, drinking alcohol & non veg. food are not allowed In the premises of Yoga school.
- Before leaving the room, you have to close the lights of your room.
- It is to keep peace till 10 PM to the morning.
- If you have any issues related to your health, mood, psyche, Please inform the Yoga School.
- Pets are not allowed in the yoga campus.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- It is important to behave well in school all the time.
- Once the class starts, students will not be allowed in the hall.
- Don't bring the jewelleries, books, extra clothings, book bags and purses in your room.
- Cell phones, Gadgets, Drinks & Food are strictly prohibited in the yoga hall.
- Before departure deposit your books or any goods which you borrowed.
- Any friends or relatives of you will not be included in accommodation.
- Students have to present in all scheduled program of Yoga School.
- Please pay your course fee, taxi etc. before ceremony.
- Check the notice board regularly for the schedules & updates.
- Students are not allowed to bring the utensils of dining area in their rooms.
- Please deposit two-passport size photos for the registration & certification to the reception or the office
Do not feel insecure; you are so important for us. We will provide a secure environment like a family inside the campus & give the guidelines for outdoors also. Because we believe that ‘Guest is equal to God’.
Refund Policy - Yoga Village Rishikesh
• An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
• If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
• There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
• Yoga School is not responsible for any mis-happenings before course schedule.